Pranitha Timothy is the Director of Aftercare, International Justice Mission in Chennai, India
Pranitha shared a powerful and vulnerable testimony of fighting through adversities in boarding schools, brain tumor and loss of speech. God healed Pranitha’s heart before healing her body. After a heart transformation, God healed Pranitha and her voice was restored. She now rescues children and women from trafficking in India (her homeland). Here presentation is filled with many quotes and thoughts on dealing with pain and hurt. Her heart is contagious and encouraging to bring hope wherever you are by living on mission.
Courage to Act
- Our voice may be feeble, but it is powerful in His hands.
- Physical pain can remind us of our need for God.
- Our pain constantly reminds us that we need God.
- We are called to serve becuase our lives belong to God and He is always good.
- Pranitha endured trials, pain and hurt. God healed her heart. She is radically committed to Christ’s call upon her life. In ministry, leaders face similar and different trials. It is essential for our hearts to be healed by God. Allowing God to heal our hearts allows us to radically commit to our callings.
- Remember, when times are difficult, God is good. Gossip swirls, financial support decreases, relational struggles, etc. Remember, God is good.
- We must regularly communicate the sense of urgency in radically living out our callings to ourselves and church members. Time is of the essence and Jesus is deserving of our total allegiance and attention.