10 Reasons Pastors Quit Too Soon
Why do pastors quit too soon? Here are ten potential reasons.
- Many pastors and church leaders receive criticism, experience little or no growth, people leave, enemy attacks, etc.
- Many pastors are successful. But with unnecessary and self-afflicted pressure they feel like a failure.
- It can be lonely at the top.
4. Moral Failure
- Especially sexual sin/affair/pornography addiction.
5. Financial Pressure
- Not enough money to support their family. Or lack of financial responsibility.
- At certain people … at God.
- Exhausted and depleted – and angry.
8. Physical Health
- Simply did not care for their bodies. Junk food, no rest, no exercise.
9. Marriage/Family Problems
What other reasons do pastors quit too soon?